Monday, February 7, 2011

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos


Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Posted: 06 Feb 2011 06:05 PM PST

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Sexy Filipina Model

Name: Tracy Nova
Birth Date: 11/09/1985
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Ethnicity: Filipina/White
Zodiac: Scorpio
Height: 5′1″
Weight: 96
Measurements: 34C/23/32
Hair: black, long
Eyes: Blue/Brown
Website:myspace.com/ModelTracyNova

Turn Ons: Someone who can make me laugh and smile, tattoos, asians, fast cars, drifting, b-boys, Masuimi Max, someone who has same interest as me

Turn Offs: Negative people

I am a 22 year old full time model, actress, and go-go dancer.

I am half Filipina and half White and was born in Las Vegas, NV. I hope to move back there soon! ^_^ Besides doing my career and traveling everywhere, I like to play video games.

Visit Sexy Tracy Now >>

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Click for the REST of Tracy
Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Hot Asian Model Tracy Nova Sexy Black Thong Photos

Katy Perry Sexy Photos Press Conference In Mexico

Posted: 06 Feb 2011 04:17 PM PST

“I got this Jesus tattoo on my wrist when I was 18, because I know that it’s (religion) always going to be a part of me. When I’m playing, it’s staring right back at me, saying, ‘Remember where you came from.” • Katy Perry

Share

Related posts:

  1. Katy Perry Hot Photos Performs At Paul O'Grady Show
  2. Katy Perry Hot Photos VH1 Divas Salute The Troops Concert
  3. Katy Perry Hot Photos Performs At Dos Pueblos High School In Santa Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment