Guyism After Dark: Elisandra, Olivia, or Juliana??? |
- Guyism After Dark: Elisandra, Olivia, or Juliana???
- Adrian Peterson’s bladder gets McDonalds employee fired
- VIDEO: Bluetooth man is a modern day superhero, troll
- Former Jaguars TE Ernest Wilford takes his tasering like a man
- Magdalena Frackowiak has a bright future
| Guyism After Dark: Elisandra, Olivia, or Juliana??? Posted: 14 Jan 2011 04:00 PM PST Hot links to get you through the night…
|
| Adrian Peterson’s bladder gets McDonalds employee fired Posted: 14 Jan 2011 02:15 PM PST Adrian Peterson really had to go, and at three in the morning he had no choice but to stand outside a McDonalds drive-thru and use his puppy-dog eyes to garner sympathy from an employee. Of course, when a woman recognized Peterson as a NFL star, well, her panties dropped. And in a completely unrelated matter, she let him in so he could do his business. Unfortunately, Ronald McDonald and the head honchos at the Golden Arches came down mercilessly on the willing young woman and fired her.
A.P. you ahole–your pea-sized bladder got this chick canned and you couldn’t even make a call for her? Damn man. I understand you didn’t want to admit you had the munchies at 3 a.m. but that’s harsh brother. Luckily, McDonalds figured out that nobody willingly wanted to replace her on the night shift and rehired her a week later. Not easy to replace cheap, midnight labor, is it McDonalds? Yea, I thought so. Woman Fired From McDonald’s For Letting Adrian Peterson Use The Bathroom [Consumerist] |
| VIDEO: Bluetooth man is a modern day superhero, troll Posted: 14 Jan 2011 12:47 PM PST There are few things in day-to-day life that are quite as embarrassing as thinking someone is talking to you when they’re not. But Bluetooth Man goes out of his way to make this happen time and time again. So someone recorded a guy with a bluetooth not really having conversations with people near him. The results are hilarious and trollriffic. One day I hope to be busy and important enough that I can infuriate the rest of society with my refusal to use a cell phone like a commoner. Isn’t that always the goal in life? To get powerful enough that you can gleefully enrage others while not having to smudge your iPhone screen? That was written on the backside of the Declaration of Independence, I think. That's Your Boyfriend: Blue Tooth Man [Videogum] |
| Former Jaguars TE Ernest Wilford takes his tasering like a man Posted: 14 Jan 2011 12:23 PM PST I always tell my friends, if you’re going to get tasered, you might as well take it like a man. None of this whiny, wimpy falling down after a few seconds. No sir, you stand there and take as many volts of electricity as humanly possible–perhaps even 1.21 gigawatts. So today, we honor former Jaguars TE Ernest Wilford who not only took several tasers from police, but had to be wrestled and restrained after that.
What was Wilford’s crime you ask? Well, police said he inappropriately touched “at least” two women. Not to make light of the situation but I’m not sure I entirely grasp that statement. Were there women at the bar who were confused as to whether Wilford’s groping was inappropriate or not? I mean, it’s all fun and games until you start slapping asses on the dance floor and grinding up on women with big booties.
|
| Magdalena Frackowiak has a bright future Posted: 14 Jan 2011 12:00 PM PST Any one know sign language? What's she saying here? The other day I said that Lily Aldridge was my favorite of the newish Victoria’s Secret models. I may have to rethink that today now that I have gotten a good look at Polish model Magdalena Frackowiak. After reviewing these photos I think Magdalena has a chance to unseat Candice Swanepoel someday as the hottest VS model. It’s going to take a lot of hard work and effort on her part, but she has the skills. Let’s see how she does, shall we? |
| You are subscribed to email updates from feed hot actress To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
No comments:
Post a Comment